God My Name Is ###.i Am Your Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
Please God let something give in my life. Please forgive me Jesus of all my sins. Please let me be more for you, the church, my kids, and my future wife. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father I pray that You fill ###'s life with all that he is seeking. Draw him closer to you and to those who he holds dear. Strengthen his faith daily. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
217
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
304
Heavenly Father of Lights I am a wicked sinner with the wrong intentions I am filthy you see through me forgive me for all my sins God so I may plead for mercy at Your throne of grace in Jesus Name. Due to my ulcerative colitis the medication I have to take each day 3 pills in morning and 3...
Replies
8
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom