GOD MY FAMILY NEEDS YOURS PROTECTION AND ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TRUE GOD I NEEDS YOURS PROTECTION. TRUE GOD I NEEDS YOURS BLESSINGS. TRUE GOD I NEEDS YOURS FAVOUR. TRUE GOD BLESS MY LEADERSHIP AND PRESIDENTSHIP OF ###. TRUE GOD PROTECT MY LEADERSHIP AND PRESIDENTSHIP OF ###. TRUE GOD BLESS MY ADMINISTRATIVE AND FINANCIAL AUTHORITY OVER MY ###. TRUE GOD BLESS...
Replies
6
Views
217
Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
143
I’m asking for prayers for protection, strength, and wisdom for my child and for me as I navigate a very painful family situation rooted in past abuse and generational trauma. I am standing firm in breaking harmful cycles and protecting my child, even when it’s difficult and misunderstood. I...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom