God my condition is very poor and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi graciously ask for your prayers to relieve me of a hormonal condition that neurologically hyjacks me causing severe depression and suicidal thoughts. Physically it harms me, mentally it harms me, emotionally and spiritually harms me. Please I beg for collective prayers as I have learned how...
Replies
5
Views
218
I ask for prayer for an excema / psoriasis skin condition that flares up when my anxiety and panic happens from stress, which happened this month because I had become soo upset over some very serious issues that I was experiencing. Please pray that My Abba-Daddy-Father-God Heals me of all of...
Replies
8
Views
392
Help me God, my financial condition is very poor.
Replies
5
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom