God, mend & guard my heart, soul ...

Powers

Beloved of All
God, mend & guard my heart, soul & body ... also ### loved ones & all on our ###. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! Thank You, ###
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, guard my heart at work + I ask the silent requests. Thank You, ###
Replies
7
Views
228
God, guard my heart & I ask silent requests. Thank You, ###
Replies
8
Views
295
God, guard my heart at work.. Also, I ask the silent requests. Thank You, ###. Reply Report
Replies
8
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,116
Messages
16,784,441
Members
648,688
Latest member
Cyruysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom