God look at your daughter. I have never needed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPaul

Humble Servant of All
God look at your daughter. I have never needed your help and blessings as much as I need now. This is my life, my future going on here. You know me more than anybody. You know my life, how far I have come from my birth through all the countries where I have had to live because I was looking for a good future, a better life. I waited all this time before being married and having a baby. Now I'm married and I have my only son. LORD, I know you are against divorce. I come from an all-together family. My Dad and Mom are still married. I want this for my Husband and I. LORD, I'm struggling with my marriage now because of stress and a stupid mistake. I'm willing to work on this marriage and make it work for my son, my husband, and me. GOD, I need a miracle on my marriage. I know for you nothing is impossible. Please touch my husband's heart so he can change his mind and his heart. I know everybody is hurting. Please God, help us solve our issues and reunite our family. Touch my mother-in-law's heart so she can think about how it is important for me, my son, and my husband to be together. God, please help us fix our marriage. Thank you, GOD.
 
Lord we come to You seeking answers to our problems. We know not why things happen. But if You Lord bring us to it. You Lord will bring us through it. It is written. Help us to have Faith that you Will answer all prayers in Your Perfect Timing. In Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
277
Please people, Pray for me in the name of Jesus, Lord God, Thank You for loving me, caring for me and keeping me safe through my childhood, my teenage years and into adulthood. Thank you for loving my family and keeping them safe, Thank you for keeping them safe when my son's car was at the...
Replies
6
Views
301
HI frnds, I have poured out my heart and requested your prayers when my husband was lodged in ### jail on a false case filed against him by his employer. It was 3yrs since he was away from work and fighting the case and no salary. Somehow I and my school got. child managed here and I borrowed...
Replies
12
Views
520
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom