God Its Only Possible Through You!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RebeccaBM
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RebeccaBM

Guest
Lord please please help me to have patience and undying faith in you. Lord am so tired mentally and physically with project preparation and upcoming final exam. Right now am feeling light and peace in heart sharing this with you but as you know Lord this week has been like a hell forcing me feel like dying each second. Lord this pressure has been like a throne stock in my heart. Same time Lord you know the hold of parcel has make me suffocate each moment. Lord my parcel is stock for a days and the process is taking longer than expected. I am so stressed and my patience has reach the point of explosion. feel like crying my heart out. I am so so much hoping to get it right this moment which is only possible through you. I don't want to loose my first gift from my first one and only love who has worked so hard to send me his token of love. Please please Lord today my night may not be sleepless as this previous nights, give me a hope to live, help me to be patience and most of all filled my heart to have trust and faith on you with my whole heart. AMEN!!!
 
Child of God,

Psalm 94:19 Tells Us…When I worried (when I am anxious) about many things, Your assuring words (God’s Word) soothed my soul with comfort and joy.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Minister to my heart through your Holy Spirit and the Word of God. Comfort me with peace and understanding when my spirit is troubled and I am overwhelmed. Let me pray about everything and not worry about anything. And as I am praying let the presence of Your Holy Spirit comfort me, quiet my anxious thoughts and guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Let me know that everything is going to be alright. That this will work out for my good.

When I don’t understand, give me understanding. When I don’t know which way to go, please direct my footsteps. Lead and guide me in the direction that You want me to take. Bless me with courage and deliver me from the spirit of fear when and if it tries to attack my faith with anxious thoughts. Bless me with strength when I am weak. Bless me with hope when all seems hopeless. Encourage Me Lord Jesus. Never let me give up on my God given dreams, and goals. Bless Me. Supply all my need. And all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for all those that care about me, those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and especially the one who sent this prayer to me. God Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.” Amen, so be it.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Pass This Message On…

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
oh master i pray you to speak to her and comfort her with your love, father remove all the pressure and depression she is facing now and build confidence in her, make all her deeds a success and bless her, protect her in your arms and let no works of satan influence her ..in your holy name i pray amen
 
Lord heal all ### created in physical demands spiritual and mental. Create a peace and a rest that helps to create a better balence may it bring all happiness in your life and all requesters here. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
i have fought the good fight of my faith as best as i could and tried for way too long now for a safe place to call home it is all in Your Hands Now Abba-Father-Daddy-God HAVNG DONE ALL I STAND ON YOUR HOLY WORD i ask now for miracles today not just for myself but for many that i...
Replies
12
Views
626
R
  • Locked
Lord Lord pleaaaaase take away this unbearable pain from my heart. Help me to have faith in my love.
Replies
3
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom