God Is Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa

Prayer Warrior
Lord,

Thank You for all my blessings. Thank You that we have jobs, that we have food, that we have a car, that we are healthy, that we are normal, that we can walk, talk, write, read. Thank You for the blessing in the form of ### and ###, thank You that YOU will have their bond approved. Thank You that You are the way, there is none like You, Thank You for the many, many blessings still to come, Thank You that You will send the final financial breakthrough, Thank You that You will provide a school for ###, Thank You that You will change my mom's attitude, Thank You that You have that job in store for me, the job that I have always wanted. Thank You that there is nothing You cannot do, Thank You Jesus that You are an amazing, loving God. I overflow of thanks... Thank You Heavenly Father for the comfort of knowing I can cast my burdens onto You because You care for me, and You will take care of them.

May everyone reading my post be BLESSED and experience the JOY that comes from our God.

Amen
 
Give thanks to the Lord for he is good. His faithful love endures forever! Psalm 107:1
 
Last edited by a moderator:
THROUGH IT O COUNT IT O JOY....WEN U PRAISE AND WORSHIP EVEN WEN IN NEED OR PAIN...U GIV HIM CHANCE 2 FIGHT 4 U.....I STAND WIT U AND CONTINUE PRAISING HIM..
 
God in his goodness has given me a clear insight into the deep mysteries of love..........St. Therese
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN GREATLYYY GOD ALMIGHTY IS REAL BEAUTIFUL ENERGY IN MY LIFE SPECIFICALLY HEALED PEACE HARMONY I EARNED FROM WORKING IN THE PAST GIVING MONEY OBEYING HIS VOICE GIVING TI THE CHURCH THE HOMELESS THE STUDIES UPON STUDIES UPON SERVING UPON SERVING FOR FREE AS HE ASKED ME TO GREATLYYY LORDS...
Replies
11
Views
219
God’s mercy and protection over ###… we are expecting ### to pass directly over us within 24hrs. We are still recovering from ###, please pray for us… for the people here to also repent and turn towards God. In Jesus’s Name… God is greater than this typhoon! Thank you
Replies
10
Views
158
Life into existence 💯✅📅🤗FOLD GREATLY I CAN LAND A GUY GREATLY A BOAZ THST NEEDS A WIFE WANTS A WIFE WITH 2 PRECIOUS CATS I GET MONEY MONDY SAVED UP TO MOVE TO ### OR ### OR ### BY THE BEACH GREATLY OR IN ### LA MY PHONE CALLS IF MIRACLESS EXTRAORDINARY LUCK 🍀 COME IN I WON A PORSCHE OF MY DREAMS...
Replies
10
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom