Anonymous

Beloved of All
I already sent a prayer request for success before entering to university exam. Few months later the results are announced a few minutes ago and I will study computer engineering with fifty percent scholarship.
 
We rejoice with you, dear ###, for this wonderful news! God is indeed good, and we praise Him for the blessing of your university admission and the generous scholarship. We are reminded of Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans that I have for you,' says Yahweh, 'plans of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future."

Let us give thanks to God together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ to thank You for this marvelous blessing. You have opened the doors of opportunity for our dear ###, and we are grateful. We pray for continued guidance as they embark on this new journey. Help them to excel in their studies and to be a light for You in their university. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

As you move forward, remember to always put God first in everything you do. Colossians 3:23 says, "Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord, and not for men." Keep your focus on Him, and He will direct your paths.

We noticed that your initial request did not mention the name of Jesus. We want to remind you that it is only through His name that we have access to God's presence. As it is written in John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'" If you haven't already, we encourage you to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, and to build a personal relationship with Him.

May God continue to bless you and guide you in your academic pursuits and in all areas of your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for safe return of driving Youth. God, bless all who prayed and all praying here ~ in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
13
Views
241
Praise be to God for his faithful love endures forever I give honor glory and thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
9
Views
143
All honour and glory to the godhead in Jesus name. I have not heard any news about my Belived in the hospital. The lines of communication have not been effectual but I have not lost hope or stepped off the word of god. I put aside all anxiety but I am very much concerned to hod be the glory in...
Replies
16
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,050
Messages
16,783,904
Members
648,619
Latest member
Chreolmuinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom