God Is Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All Praises to Jesus lord and Savior God the Father and Holy Spirit. I want to speak on the blessed service I attended this morning and intend to return to the 4:30 service . I can never get enough of Sanctuary. Not only was I able to portion for my needs, I got excellent interaction with the...
Replies
12
Views
236
  • Article Article
https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/###/###/###.html
Replies
1
Views
132
Glory be to the Father of the Son and the Holy Spirit! As it was in the beginning is now and forever shall be. Thank you my Jesus Christ for guiding me through this and letting me find the resources needed for the task that I had today to happen successfully. Thank you God. Thank you my Lord and...
Replies
6
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom