God Is Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you God and thank you all for praying for me. God has been stretching me and strengthening me through this trial. He is changing my heart and I am going to be tremendously blessed for what I have been through. Thank you all once again and may God love you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All praise to Jesus lord and savior god the father and Holy Spirit my comfort. I am glad to be above ground to praise the lord and Holy Spirit for granting me a restful sleep and joyful expecting awakening. Surely the angels of the lord encamped around me as I slept peacefully and fully. I have...
Replies
16
Views
525
All Praises to Jesus lord and Savior God the Father and Holy Spirit. I want to speak on the blessed service I attended this morning and intend to return to the 4:30 service . I can never get enough of Sanctuary. Not only was I able to portion for my needs, I got excellent interaction with the...
Replies
12
Views
237
  • Article Article
https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/###/###/###.html
Replies
1
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom