GOD is Good!!!! Please pray to GOD and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Job4

Humble Prayer Warrior
GOD is Good!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to protect me from ###; he is extremely evil and extremely wicked!!!! Please, I need to be protected and shielded from him!!!! May GOD and JESUS bless, protect and shield your family and you also!!!!
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You, Heavenly Father, for safe return of driving Youth. God, bless all who prayed and all praying here ~ in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
13
Views
289
All Praises to Jesus lord and Savior God the Father and Holy Spirit. I want to speak on the blessed service I attended this morning and intend to return to the 4:30 service . I can never get enough of Sanctuary. Not only was I able to portion for my needs, I got excellent interaction with the...
Replies
12
Views
239
All honour and glory to the godhead in Jesus name. I have not heard any news about my Belived in the hospital. The lines of communication have not been effectual but I have not lost hope or stepped off the word of god. I put aside all anxiety but I am very much concerned to hod be the glory in...
Replies
16
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,986
Messages
16,817,209
Members
651,116
Latest member
Prlooroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom