God is Good. Please pray for ###. She have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God is Good. Please pray for ###. She has a rare and aggressive type of cancer; she needs a miracle. Everyone who reads this, please pray for her.
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all, I am asking for prayers for ###: Info from his post As many of you know, over the last 3½ to 4 years, my wife, ###, has been battling a rare neurodegenerative disease called Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP). It has taken a tremendous toll on her body, and it has also affected me, our...
Replies
11
Views
520
God is good and great. Finally, the whitewashed tombs are exposed; please pray for his repentance and ask God to stop handing him to Satan for his sin but true genuine repentance at all cost. Pray that he will stop outside holy, inside corrupted by all his sin. I first met ### during one of the...
Replies
6
Views
296
My mother suffered an ischemic stroke caused by a blood clot at the end of January last year, which resulted in paralysis on the left side of her body. In mid-November, she was further diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Despite these many hardships, she has shown remarkable...
Replies
8
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,502
Messages
16,788,949
Members
649,065
Latest member
Threardain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom