GOD is Good!!!! Please continue to pray for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Job4

Humble Prayer Warrior
GOD is Good!!!! Please continue to pray for my family and me!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to bless us and to protect and shield us from the lying wicked evil treacherous people that surround us, especially at work and at school!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to protect and shield me from ### and the coworkers and supervisors at work, all which are lying wicked treacherous evil individuals!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to bestow a financial blessing upon my family and me!!!! May GOD and JESUS bless protect and shield your family and you also!!!!
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I know many of you have already been praying for this, but this weekend, we are raising our voices in prayer and asking the Lord to intervene. The appeal hearing for the convicted professor is this Monday. Please pray earnestly that the Lord will intervene in the Court of Appeal...
Replies
12
Views
109
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
88
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
10
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom