GOD is Good!!!! Please continue pray to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Job4

Humble Prayer Warrior
GOD is Good!!!! Please continue pray to for my family and me!!!! Please continue to pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to bless us and to protect and shield us from the lying evil wicked treacherous people that surround us, especially at work and at school!!! Please pray to GOD and JESUS and ask them to protect and shield me from ### and the coworkers and supervisors at work, all of which are lying evil wicked treacherous individuals!!!! Please pray to GOD and JESus and ask them to bestow a financial blessing upon my family and me!!!! May GOD and JESUS protect bless and shield your family and you also!!!!
 
Remember never curse people but bless them..They are all God's children...Jesus Bless all jobs, enemies, and friends..Pour down financial blessing upon them......
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
121
Hi, ### in Christ here. Please continue to pray for my mistakes done at my workplace. As I haven't been called to do the ME report after a week. Also, please pray for me in my wilderness of being a single lady for ### years. I had a crush on one of my colleagues in a different department but I...
Replies
6
Views
303
Thank you all for your Prayers in the other request. Although the biopsy did come back with cancer present, the Prayers are working. The cancer is confined to one lobe of one lung. Praise the Lord there is no spread to any other part of my body. I have spent many years abusing the temple the...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom