Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN GREATLYYY GOD ALMIGHTY IS REAL BEAUTIFUL ENERGY IN MY LIFE SPECIFICALLY HEALED PEACE HARMONY I EARNED FROM WORKING IN THE PAST GIVING MONEY OBEYING HIS VOICE GIVING TI THE CHURCH THE HOMELESS THE STUDIES UPON STUDIES UPON SERVING UPON SERVING FOR FREE AS HE ASKED ME TO GREATLYYY LORDS...
Replies
11
Views
175
All Praises to Jesus lord and Savior God the Father and Holy Spirit. I want to speak on the blessed service I attended this morning and intend to return to the 4:30 service . I can never get enough of Sanctuary. Not only was I able to portion for my needs, I got excellent interaction with the...
Replies
12
Views
235
God is good and great. Finally, the whitewashed tombs are exposed; please pray for his repentance and ask God to stop handing him to Satan for his sin but true genuine repentance at all cost. Pray that he will stop outside holy, inside corrupted by all his sin. I first met ### during one of the...
Replies
6
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom