God is good all the time I'm ...

Rhalilon

Disciple of Prayer
God is good all the time I'm request new annointing water ### and ### family we are going through a lot of challenges I want to minister it for breakthrough I'm begging in Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No matter where life takes me, God’s hand can still guide me. Even in uncertain places, I am never beyond His reach. -Psalm 139:10
Replies
6
Views
125
You are healing me so fast. That's why I love you, God.
Replies
10
Views
139
On 15th March, 2023 … I accepted Jesus Christ in my life. Before that, I was serving Hindu Gods as I am brought up in a Hindu family. March has been super tough, lots of doubt, tears, pain, fear, challenges after challenges, anxiety Unemployment, separation in relationship, emotional, physical...
Replies
9
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,975
Messages
16,817,117
Members
651,106
Latest member
Jnkeilake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom