god is cruel and there is no ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate God. He doesn’t give me justice. I’ve been wrong and hurt by everyone. My family hates me. Women hate me. God is an oppressive bully who only loves wealthy people and shames those struggling. God only loves the perfect pretty people! I hate God for rejecting me when all I do is try to...
Replies
6
Views
166
I DELETED MY MONOPOLY GO TODAY NOW IT NO LONGER IS CONNECTED TO ME AND THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AS A BLESSING FROM ME FOR ANYONE ANYTHING EVER AGAIN GIVE BACK MY ENERGY NOW SOMEHOW FLIP WHAT THE ENEMY OF THE LORD JUST ABSOLUTELY RUINED TODAY GREATLY URGENTLY…I JUST WAS SENT A PHOTO FROM I THINK ###...
Replies
7
Views
112
Where is this God who brings justice and Who is caring for his children? The situation he has put ### in is so cruel. Where are his promises?
Replies
7
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,997
Messages
16,783,168
Members
648,549
Latest member
Sweyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom