God is amazing. I want to thank ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
152
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, THANK YOU, FOR THIS DAY! YOU'RE POWERFUL AND LOVING! TODAY FAITHFUL, I COME TO YOU, WITH GRATITUDE FOR ANOTHER DAY. TODAY TO WALK IN YOUR PRESENCE.. LORD, I STEP INTO THIS DAY NOT BY MY OWN STRENGTH BUT TO LEAN FULLY ON YOURS. FATHER GOD, NOT BY MY OWN WISDOM BUT...
Replies
7
Views
226
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom