God Is Able!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Jesus, I thank you so much for my interview tomorrow, and I pray Father that you will allow the right words to come out of my mouth. And if this is the job you have for me Father then I open it with open arms. Prayer request partners please pray for me tomorrow for this interview to go according to God's plans, and will. In Jesus' name AMEN!!!
 
Lord pray for all turns to be overridden by this one. Amen.
 
I decree & declare in the name of Jesus my Messiah that the perfect job he has for you will manifest immediately. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Father we thank you for the favor that you have orchestrated behind the scenes to bring this prayer to pass.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Yes the lord is able to do the impossible, I commit her needs in your hands.
 
Praying for your interview success as Jesus wish.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father be with ### in his job interview. Lord God show favor to her and let her be victorious in this job interview. We give you all the glory and honor Lord in Jesus mighty name we pray, amen amen.
 
Lord give her ### that job if that is your decision and bless her with your love..amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Barring an unexpected miracle, I won’t be able to pay rent tomorrow. I failed my ### and two ###. All I know is it is over for me and there is no getting out of this. I am sorry to my family and to Jesus for failing them and for failing to take care of my family. Please Jesus, watch over and...
Replies
10
Views
156
Please lord save me, im unable to focus on anything. Im always lethargic and not being competent. Please lord Jesus help me be competent and complete all my jobs without any hurdles I'm begging you lord. Please don't let me fall down. Please be my shield and protection. Help my mind getting...
Replies
11
Views
159
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Replies
6
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom