God Is Able

Status
Not open for further replies.

WithoutOnePlea

Humble Servant of All
Father you are our all-in-all. I pray you will meet and exceed all requests here from healing-You heal ALL our diseases, to finances-You graciously provide for our needs and give us all to enjoy, to carrying those who need even more. Please help all of us to believe and not doubt or believe the lies of the enemy. I pray You WILL change circumstances Father. Jesus did many, many times out of Your love for us. I ask for this and in my life too, in Jesus' name above all names I pray, amen.
 
I accept it and believe it in Jesus' name!
 
Father you said that the just must live by faith. You said that faith is the substance of things hoped for with the evidence of things unseen. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God. Lord I pray that our faith would be stirred up within us. Jesus we know that you are a healer, deliver, provider and our way maker. You said whatever we ask in your name Jesus, it will be given to us. I pray father that you would meet each person at the point of their need. You said the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous avail much. Father as we all call upon your name, I pray that our prayers would avail much. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
 
Lord, you desire that we prosper in all things and have good health even as our souls prosper. May you heal all ###'s diseases and supply their needs according to your riches in glory through Christ Jesus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for prayers of protection because enemy has caused distance and division in our relationship we was together for 7 years living together for a lil while before separation I believe in my heart that there's is some one evil trying works to seperate us for ever from each other temporary it...
Replies
12
Views
261
Hey, so my ### is working as a trucker, and we have been on this Bible journey, and he is realizing working as a trucker is not where he should be working. But he doesn't know what to do, but he knows we should be eating by the fruits of his labor, working with earth. And he believes he should...
Replies
7
Views
123
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Job 39:30 : “Its brood gulps down blood, and wherever corpses lie, it is there.” Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You hold the entire universe together. You provide for the eagle and its brood in high and hidden places. Your...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom