GOD I'm praying to u to help ...

GOD I'm praying to u to help me not to stress and be k bcz yesterday I tested positive for Corona virus
Gracious Lord give this person divine healing from this sickness. By the stripes of Lord Jesus Christ you are healed. Claim it. In Lord Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
111
I'm praying for all the families that have been affected by the mass shooting in ### MI. LORD GOD cover these families with your LOVE.
Replies
7
Views
265
Heavenly Father GOD, i pray for better days. Heavenly Father GOD i've seen my worst days now I'm praying for better days.
Replies
7
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom