God I want to change my life ...

Porangor

Disciple of Prayer
God I want to change my life please and my habits please save me.
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, no matter how much we try, no one can truly change someone’s life. Maybe not even God can. If my life was meant to change, it would have changed by now. I am just tired. Please don’t give me more hope, because every time my hope breaks, the pain becomes even greater. Amen
Replies
9
Views
156
Dear Lord Jesus, Please try to change my life. Please get me into the puppet tree help me employ people or find a company that can employ other people in need as well. Don’t ever make me have to work at ### anymore unless it’s like for part-time and small amount not be humiliated and...
Replies
9
Views
344
I would appreciate prayer! I am facing people who do not wish me well! And it feels like they want to tear down my life and peace. Pray that Jesus protects me and guards my steps! And keeps me safe from every plan meant to harm me!! I trust that God will stand for me where I cannot stand alone...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom