GOD i thank you

oswalda

Humble Servant of All
i have final exam tomorrow. I am not able to concentrate. I am having little head pain and stuff. Please help me not to get distracted. And I want to get Phl. Please help in JESUS Name amen.
 
rI have distraction problems too, for other reasons. Noises, my cell phone rings, or someone might feel talkative with me. {All this happens at the wrong time, when I'm trying to focus on something.} {But before I wanted to focus on it, things were alright.} I pray your situation improves. Amen.
 
rI have distraction problems too, for other reasons. Noises, my cell phone rings, or someone might feel talkative with me. {All this happens at the wrong time, when I'm trying to focus on something.} {But before I wanted to focus on it, things were alright.} I pray your situation improves. Amen.
so true ....happen all time when I have exam. thank you your prayer means a lot to me. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me at work today. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol now that I am home resting on my bed. Thanks to everyone who has prayed for me today. I appreciate them all so much and I appreciate this beautiful service that allows us to share our needs. Please...
Replies
17
Views
221
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
197
Dear God thank you for your help today. Jesus Christ my lord and Savior thank you for your prayers and blessings and help. I'm finally laying on my bed having a cold beer and a Jim beam and Sprite waiting for my AAA technician to show up at my house to replace the battery in my truck. God thank...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom