God I thank you for your words. THE LORD GOD THE

oswalda

Humble Servant of All
God I thank you for your words.
THE LORD GOD THE HOLY ONE ISRAEL SAY "my people shall be satisfied with my goodness, declares the LORD." .AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I ask You in Jesus' name to securely anchor The Encourager in Your Word so that she may come to know You better, love You more, and trust You with all her heart, mind, soul, spirit, and flesh. Let The Encourager meditate upon Your Word, day and night. Let her read, listen to, study, pray...
Replies
10
Views
159
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 43:8 : Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Theological Implications: This verse highlights several truths about God and humanity: Human Spiritual Condition: Without God’s intervention, people...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom