God I thank You for today. God, I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
God I thank You for today. God, I pray that You would continue to lead me. I also pray that You would change me and my life. I beg You that You would have mercy upon me, a miserable sinner and lead me to everlasting love, joy and happiness. I pray that You would be so graceful to me and make my life to be full and complete through Christ, my Lord and Savior. That I may bring glory to You. And finally I pray that I would hear from ### that I wouldn't have to be worried about her anymore. God, I thank You for working out all things for my good. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for my mother in law finally answering her phone and being ok. Thank you for my son cooperating today and us getting him to his class on time and safely. Thank you also for the gift we found we needed it so badly. Please also let my friend who is very sick get better, and let him get...
Replies
13
Views
94
Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
107
they laugh and ask me where is the god I pray to when things in my life are wrong , this year 2026 I. have been mocked laugh at pressured and bullied my family are wicked they laugh at me because I believe in god , they call me a sinner when my life and sins are not worst than anyone else's life...
Replies
12
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom