God I thank you for helping me get through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

christinme

Humble Prayer Warrior
God I thank you for helping me get through this day. In Jesus name, amen. I pray that I will have good sleep and rest. And so does everyone else. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
217
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
274
Dear God thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for helping me at work and at home with my wife. Thank you for soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I'm sorry but when I wake up in the morning I sing a song from the Door's. We'll I woke up...
Replies
7
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom