God, I ### take care of my ###

We continue to lift up your daughter in prayer, trusting that God is with her in the hospital. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your daughter has shown improvements, please share a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you and your daughter as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ. We pray for her healing and that she may regain her appetite and strength. We ask all these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

High efficiency in everything I do today. Communication over the phone with my mom splendid. I must give her instructions for cooking because we could not find another woman to watch over her. Early Alzheimer. Lord protect her and open her mind that she could be bright and remember everything I...
Replies
8
Views
279
Dear God please watch over ###. She is a very good sweet person who has been praying for me and my family and I so appreciate her. Someone once told me that you can't git rid of evil but you can overcome it with Goodness and Good works! Amen ###. Thank you so much for your prayers and advice and...
Replies
12
Views
189
Pls pray that the management co take care of my unit repairs now. I have been waiting for about two months and in the meanwhile my unit was broken into. THey need to take care of this repair as there is no water in my unit nor in the unit below. I am tired of waiting. PLs pray that they find...
Replies
9
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,145
Messages
16,796,676
Members
649,692
Latest member
Elaimor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom