Dear lord please restore my ### where I have heal mind body spirit and body in Jesus name. ADONI don't let my enemies triumph over me, over my marriage. Lord don't my enemies triumph. Over me. Lord let holy spirit convict my husband about is unfaith infidelity and choices to destroy our ###...
Certainly! Here's a prayer you can use:
---
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, seeking Your guidance and provision. I trust in Your perfect plan for my life and ask for Your help in finding the right job that aligns with Your will.
Lord, I believe that You are the...
Dear god today I’m going for a drug test to a new career path hoping I get this job in pass this drug test to I can now get my life back on track in be able to enjoy my life the right way with my children father god I know I’m not the best at everything I still try in try in try until it’s right...