Father God, please grant ###'s request of marital restoration. Father please rebuke the strongholds of the enemy and grant spiritual understanding, wisdom, and the courage to fulfill your will, plan, and purpose. Thank you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYYY.. I GET A PUPPY CUTE PUPPY THAT CAN STAY WITH ME GREATLY.. I EXIST GREATLY IN MY NEW EXISTENCE GREATLY HEALED A HUSBAND THAT CAN STAY FOREVER MY BEING IS BEAUTIFUL GREATLY GODS WILL WITH THE DINNER TONIGHT WITH...