God, I (###) pray that I get my family/marriage ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) pray that I get my family/marriage back to ### and we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons soon, amen.
 
Lord bless ### And ###...Let them come together as one and let no man and women able to destroy their relationship...You are the master lord...You never let us down
 
Matthew 11 vs 28:30 - “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” In Jesus Name I pray that your request be granted in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
180
pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
Replies
11
Views
188
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYYYY.. I GET A PUPPY CUTE PUPPY THAT CAN STAY WITH ME GREATLY.. I EXIST GREATLY IN MY NEW EXISTENCE GREATLY HEALED A HUSBAND THAT CAN STAY FOREVER MY BEING IS BEAUTIFUL GREATLY GODS WILL WITH THE DINNER TONIGHT WITH...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom