God, I (###) pray and pray that I get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin12

Humble Servant of All
God, I (###) pray and pray that I get my family/marriage back to ### and that we are reunited as a family with our 2 sons soon, amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
11
Views
100
Life into existence 💯 100 FOLD GREATLYYYYYY100 💯 FOLD GREATLYYYY..POSITIVE ENERGY I GET MYSELF ALWAYS LOOKING FABULOUS MYSELF I LOVE MYSELF FIRST AND FIREMOST THEN EVERYINE EVERYTHING LOVES ME NORMALLY GREATLYYYY IM BEYOND IN MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR NOT NO WEIRD CRIMINALS OH HECK NO GET IN YOUR...
Replies
10
Views
40
Life into existence 100 💯 100 FOLD GREATLYYYYY MY INHERITANCE OF THE LORD COMES IN GREATLYYY IM HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO HAVE FINANCES IN MY LIFE NEEDS MET NORMALLY WITH MY PETS FAMILY HUBBIE ALWAYS CAN LIVE LIKE KINGS AND QUEENS ESPECIALLY WITH FOOD MARRIAGE LOVE ❤️ LIFE INTO EXISTENCE...
Replies
9
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom