God, I (###) pray and pray that I get ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get to travel more and get out the house more and that God blesses me with food and water soon. And please pray my ### can't harass me anymore and that I escape soon.
Replies
11
Views
100
Life into existence 💯 100 FOLD GREATLYYYYYY100 💯 FOLD GREATLYYYY..POSITIVE ENERGY I GET MYSELF ALWAYS LOOKING FABULOUS MYSELF I LOVE MYSELF FIRST AND FIREMOST THEN EVERYINE EVERYTHING LOVES ME NORMALLY GREATLYYYY IM BEYOND IN MY EXTRAORDINARY FAVOR NOT NO WEIRD CRIMINALS OH HECK NO GET IN YOUR...
Replies
10
Views
40
Life into existence 100 💯 100 FOLD GREATLYYYYY MY INHERITANCE OF THE LORD COMES IN GREATLYYY IM HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY FAVORED TO HAVE FINANCES IN MY LIFE NEEDS MET NORMALLY WITH MY PETS FAMILY HUBBIE ALWAYS CAN LIVE LIKE KINGS AND QUEENS ESPECIALLY WITH FOOD MARRIAGE LOVE ❤️ LIFE INTO EXISTENCE...
Replies
9
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom