I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You surgery went well. God bless all who prayed now for recovery. Lord, stop my requests not being displayed. . in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
10
Views
192
Thank you so much for the prayers my son and daughter is doing much better I ask a prayer again for all of my family and friends and all all people who sick lost their families for home less the one who don't have food my lord Jesus I am asking you forgive me if I have any sin I pray this in...
Replies
11
Views
96
Heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance and freedom from so many attacks Father. Heavenly Father I believe one of the agencies has agreed to help me. Please Father I pray so. Please also forgive me for my sins Jesus. I love you so much my Lord. Please end...
Replies
6
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom