GOD I NEED YOUR MERCIES AND DIVINE ...

GOD I NEED YOUR MERCIES AND DIVINE PROTECTION FROM TRIAL AND TEMPTATION. GIVE ME THE GRACE SERVE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL. SHORT THE MOUNTH OF THE EVIL ONES HIDE ME FROM THEIR DEADLY PLAN. GOD DESTROY EVERY SINGLE ARROW THAT WILL BRING ME DOWN. UP HOLD ME WITH RIGHTS HAND OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. WATCH OVER ME, KEEP MEEP ME AND GIVE ME PEACE. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
###, I just prayed for you, I Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for your mercies and your numerous graces you’ve bestowed upon me, I’m so grateful Lord 🙏. Lord Jesus please I’ve not been able to raise up my second semester school fees and send forth money😩. I’m dropping this prayer request here with faith because I know that your word tells...
Replies
6
Views
370
God, I'm in a financial mess, I need your help, please help. I want to pay up my loan, credit card loan, my children school fees, rent, bills. GOD I TRUST IN YOU. PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME🙏
Replies
8
Views
317
Psalm 91:15 - King James Version 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. Heavenly Father GOD, I call upon your Holy Name in my time of need. I am forever grateful for all the Blessings you have bestowed upon me. I...
Replies
7
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom