God, I need to find rest in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Friends, I am losing my place to live in ###. I need to find a place soon to live. I am now waiting patiently for a call from a potential place. I need prayer for God's grace abundance and mercy amen thank you
Replies
11
Views
192
Please God have the money brought to me that I have been praying for. Please give the short amount of peace I have requested. Please make able to be simple like a child again. I have been helping you and being there for people and haven't got the patient to wait anymore. It's time you do this...
Replies
10
Views
172
HOLY Father I need to find homes to ### cats asap and need to find a new home. LORD have compassion. I am just tired of constant moving, sick of it. Why don't you help me enough financially so I can buy my very OWN home thank you Holy father YAHWEH and thank you JESUS Christ ahead of time amen...
Replies
10
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom