God I have been so silly

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have been lifting you before the Lord and standing with you in the pain of being used and cast aside and being misrepresented by lies, and also in your honest confession that you repaid evil with evil. We have thanked God for your humble heart that seeks His forgiveness and desires to let go of anger, resentment and the desire for revenge.

We continue to pray that the Lord will heal the brokenhearted and bind up your wounds as promised in Psalm 147:3, and that He will bring healing to both of you in His time. We have asked Him to cleanse you and forgive you as He promises in 1 John 1:9, to fill you with grace to not repay evil for evil but to overcome evil with good according to Rom 12:17 and Rom 12:21, and to protect your heart from shame and keep you walking in truth and dignity and faithful to Him. We have also prayed that His light would shine through you toward this man and toward everyone you encounter, and that if it is His will, He would in time bring about a healthy and respectful friendship built on love and kindness, but above all that His will would be done and your heart would be guarded and your steps guided.

If your request was answered and you have felt His forgiveness, release from anger, and healing begin, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered and you are still struggling with hurt, brokenness, or the temptation to hold onto resentment, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We are praying for you to receive wisdom, protection from shame, and strength to respond with grace in every encounter. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.

We pray this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The past few months so many things were going wrong and I need prayer that I can do everything I have to get done today without anxiety, stress, or any panic attacks....thank-you everyone....I am so grateful for all of you! xoxox!
Replies
11
Views
427
HEAVENLY FATHER. I DON'T KNOW HOW I FOUND MY NEWEST ATTORNEY, BUT YOU MUST HAVE INTERVENED AND PUT HIM IN MY VIEW. HE CALLED ME AND NOW MY CASE IS GOING TO VERY POSSIBLY A CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE WITH THE COURT TO BRING FORTH THE ISSUES OF FRAUD AND MISCONDUCT BY THE OPPOSING ATTORNEY. I...
Replies
8
Views
293
Hi everyone I have been so sick to my stomach. My dad has his liver surgery today to cut out a portion that's cancerous. I am being positive and not negative but I feel so scared and nervous. Please think of my dad ### today this Friday. God bless. ###
Replies
7
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom