God I hate these mind games. Please punish ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God I hate these mind games. Please punish ### & ### for playing so many mind games with me. Please scare them into never bothering me again. Please Jesus I humbly ask You to please answer my prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

One of the last hurdles I know I need to face with Jesus is the hatred for myself. I don’t know how to forgive myself or how Jesus can forgive me or even love me. I hate who I am as a person. I hate the way I look and how much I weigh. I hate that I went through extreme depression and social...
Replies
7
Views
216
Today is my birthday. I don't mention it because I am asking for any type of greeting from you. I used to feel special being born on Christmas Eve 2 months premature, ### years ago they could not do much medically. Today, my life is complete hell or h-e- double hockey sticks if I can't use the...
Replies
10
Views
311
I am so angry at God. I tried tondonthebright things to keep from getting an eviction, and I still got it. I'm trying to work with the collections company and they treat me like trash though I was paying in time. I do have an attorney so hope that helps. I wanted a family and struggling to...
Replies
10
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom