God I don't want to live anymore

God I don't want to live anymore. I don't want to keep living. I don't know why you let me be born, why you keep me alive this long, if all everyone wants to do is harass, physically hurt me, and shoot guns at me, or do anything to hurt me. God I can't cope with anymore harassment. Please help me. I want to be free from people wanting to physically hurt me. I want to be free from being a target for abuse, I want to be free from n e adult man trying to keep me like a hostage using hurting my dad or family to control me. I want to be free. God help me.... Amen....
 
May God comfort and strengthen you and grant you wisdom and peace of mine during this time. Stay strong in his light and glory. Stay prayerful for his mercy and grace, and ask that he guide and protect you. In Jesus Name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There's NO REASON for me to be here anymore. Please show mercy and end my pain, fear and purposelessness.
Replies
6
Views
145
GOD you know what's best for me. i call upon you have mercy on me. show me your mercy over any judgement. let your will be done in my life and direct me. i seek your protection day and night.
Replies
8
Views
117
God, I don't want to be alive anymore. Please euthanize me ASAP. (Note: If you are feeling this way, it is important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted individual in your life. There are people who care and want to help.)
Replies
6
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,689
Messages
16,779,800
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom