God, I don't know what to make of ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I don't know what to make of ###. He keeps bothering me and I give up on where to go or who to turn to. If I go to a psychic it may make it worse and I might bind evil forces in me. Jesus, please show me the righteous and the right way of going about how to deal with this. Jesus, have mercy on me and please shed Your Holy Blood upon my life. Also I am starting school tomorrow and please pray that everything this semester will go well and that I will be able to finish in one peace.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray that this individual will receive protection and no harm will fall on them. I pray that the situation will be solved and for guidance. I also pray for your presence and that you will reveal yourself to this individual. Remind them that you are near and comfort them.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I feel hopeless, worthless, and dreadful. I met up with a prostitute again. Even if we did not have intercourse, she did protected oral sex on me. I got busted with allowing and leaving water running at the room where the immoral act was done and was fined a penalty since...
Replies
10
Views
359
I don’t know what is going on inside my body to get high blood pressure everywhere because I don't know how my body affects like that because it doesn't deserve it. God, please get rid of what is going on in my body to be free.
Replies
6
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom