God I didn't receive my salary i ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God I didn't receive my salary. I have called my HR, and they are not responding. My financial situation is very bad. Please help me😭
 
God I didn't receive my salary. I have called my HR; they are not responding. My financial situation is very bad. Please help me😭
Our God is great...and will answer our prayer in Jesus name.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Love and Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray as have been having difficulty with a delivery app, and they are refusing to refund an item that I didn't receive they even charged me previously for incorrect items when i didn't order such items. Praying for God to intervene in this situation and for there to be recompense.
Replies
12
Views
137
Please pray for me that I may receive my August salary. I have a lot going on, my children's school fees balance, my dad's hospital treatment, my parents-in-law's treatment. If I could get my salary at least I could solve the above issues. Please help me in prayers.
Replies
8
Views
261
I feel heartbroken I didn't receive the ### return or refund Holiday hours just open up and I feel I can't win I pray it be a busy holiday season I pray I can get ### at ###
Replies
14
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,338
Messages
16,798,392
Members
649,859
Latest member
Gruirton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom