I feel heartbroken I didn't receive the ...

Have A Blessed, Thankful, Grateful Thanksgiving 2021 in Christ Jesus.

Every morning, throughout the day, and evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!


God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional love that is unending, constant, and everlasting. You never stop loving me. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. You are my refuge and strength. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are my best friend. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Click on the link below and Tell The Lord Thank You
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray as have been having difficulty with a delivery app, and they are refusing to refund an item that I didn't receive they even charged me previously for incorrect items when i didn't order such items. Praying for God to intervene in this situation and for there to be recompense.
Replies
12
Views
139
I am sad I didn't receive ### food stamps from school feel sad there no supper again for me I wish more hours open up tied of hurting fianically n miss my big check n miss overtime
Replies
9
Views
291
I am sad I didn't receive ### food stamps from school feel sad there no supper again for me I wish more hours open up tied of hurting fianically n miss my big check n miss overtime
Replies
7
Views
296
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,836
Messages
16,803,970
Members
650,335
Latest member
Wroeruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom