God, I come asking in Jesus name: "Please strengthen ###"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
God, I come asking in Jesus name: "Please strengthen my faith and prayer. Please bless me to become doer of Your will and word. Please rebuke any evil in my life. And please be so graceful on me and grant my heart desires that concern You and I that I may be blessed and be blessing for others. I thank You in advance for doing all this and even more for me because I know that You have great plans for me. I thank and praise and glorify You almighty God. Amen."
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come asking for prayers that God help me with the spiritual warfare it’s too heavy for me but I’m warring for my children’s future my ex boyfriend ### he’s a great person and my friend ### and ### I really like the men they are and with God cleaning them up it would make them even more happy...
Replies
7
Views
301
God I come asking you in prayer for ### friendship. Father I come asking you for love, kindness in my life Father. Father I come asking you for love, kindness, joy in my life. Father I come asking you for a miracle with ###. I ask all right now in Jesus precious name Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
241
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
12
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom