God, I ask you to forgive my sins and to help me to

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, I ask you to forgive my sins and to help me to live a godly life. I do ask you to change me and to turn my life into a blessing for myself and for others.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before You to ask forgiveness of my sin for doing planchet with my sister and my cousin when I was in class 6 and I unknowingly made agreement with the devil. Please forgive me and deliver me, Lord. Please Lord forgive me for not obeying after Your warning and married a...
Replies
8
Views
167
Dear Heavenly Father, I really feel sick every time I think of my sins. Please forgive me Father. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
360
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,381
Members
650,638
Latest member
Kadiindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom