God I am losing my faith and my strength. All has become###

Lettinggod

Servant of All
God I am losing my faith and my strength. All has become lost for me. My trust has gone and I have nothing. Not sure what else to say or do. This is not God's will for my life. I have known God too long. My soul has become rejected by others. My purpose is no more. I keep trying to pray but all this does is reveal how bad my life is. Like always my intentions were good, but my best just has never been good enough. I wait for you Lord only to find myself waiting. I listen for the Lord just to hear him say trust me. I trust God but nothing happens. It is too late now anyway. I tried God I really did. I waited I really did. I am not sure what today may bring but whatever it is it won't be good enough. I am sorry Father. I have failed.
 
Never lose faith...............it fails you. Hope and faith lead you to tomorrow. Jesus is with you, don't worry. God bless and hear your prayers and worries.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am losing my confidence in God in finding for new work as today is my last day and due to the discrimination at work. Tomorrow there will be an interview but I do not wish to go for it and Jesus had resulted in losing hope so I now stop believing in him.
Replies
5
Views
344
I am losing my faith. I am stressed and in therapy. I don’t know what to do anymore. It’s a back and forth. I just pray that I feel better soon. That’s all I want. I want my brain back. I want to feel God again. Help me.
Replies
10
Views
645
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,571
Messages
16,789,837
Members
649,135
Latest member
Fzoisor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom