Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer To Heal My Broken Heart [Psalms 34:18] - Daily Prayer Guide. Loving God, I know that you are always in control. I also know that you use all things to eventually show your glory. Please comfort me and heal my broken heart. Lord, my heart is so heavy this morning. My sorrow is so great...
Replies
4
Views
137
I am pregnant, God here's my prayer thank you all who prayed for me, and I will pray for all of you.
Replies
2
Views
74
Lord, my heart is so heavy this morning. My sorrow is so great. In the midst of all this pain I am feeling, I am so thankful that you are God and I am not. I am thankful that you are all-powerful, that I do not have to hold it all together or be strong for everyone in my life. You are my...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom