I am pregnant, God here's my prayer thank ###

Eiros

Disciple of Prayer
I am pregnant, God here's my prayer thank you all who prayed for me, and I will pray for all of you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

✨ My Breakthrough Prayers if God Releases My Miracle 1. Provide for my son who is preparing for his board exam, so that all his needs will be fully covered. 2. Support my daughter ### so she can return to school and pursue the course she truly desires. 3. Repay all the bills and debts my...
Replies
7
Views
393
Paster ###, I am pregnant and got an accident on the ### January and they are saying there is no heartbeat in the embryo and that there will be a need for evacuation. My prayer 🙏 request. This pregnancy is an answered prayer by EL-ROI and I don't want to lose it. Please remember me in your...
Replies
8
Views
405
Good day prayer partners and thank you for each and everyone of you who prays for my prayers and I pray, that all of you who have posted a prayer request here, that you will receive your answers according to and in the will of God. May all your family members and friends be blessed. I seek your...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,809
Messages
16,781,147
Members
648,367
Latest member
Dreushaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom