God help my wife through her situation and allow ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick21

Servant of All
God help my ### through her situation and allow me to be strong in this time, focused, and in best of health ever.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### is still dealing with a stalker whom has escalated threats and means harm to her. Please pray for her in Jesus name to receive the revelation on how to deal with this situation, being completely protected and also to be provided justice in the Courts of Heaven. May no harm come to her in...
Replies
7
Views
376
Dear God, Please help my wife find the deep love for me and our family together again and please guide me to say and do the right things to help that seed grow. My son and I are completely lost without her. She left home for three months, and outside circumstances have brought her back home for...
Replies
8
Views
350
God please help my wife to restore her life back to normal life..I am crying god she also crying. I know you can see us..Please god I love my wife too much. I can't live without her..She had abdominal pain from last few months...I did not believe in doctors. I believe in you only. I know that no...
Replies
11
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,495
Messages
16,811,670
Members
650,836
Latest member
Gwoundurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom