God help my health & sanity, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for your love to pray for my son who is young starting a new journey in his life and filled with so many emotions he’s sorting out. Pray for his confidence, strength, and faith to keep going strong. Pray for him to grow big and strong so he can feel confident in all he does. I ask you to...
Replies
11
Views
142
Hi everyone my request is for my wrongfull termination that happen ### years ago I was terminated without any wrong doing they falsify my name on the computer by signing my name without my knowledge and they send me a court order so I got an attorney and he really messed me up big time I and up...
Replies
9
Views
99
Please pray for me and my 9 y/o son. I am a single parent, orphan, and undergrad. We're struggling to make ends meet and I am very depressed with how things are going on with my life so I am unable to send my son to school. He is probably rebelling. He promised me that he won't go outside and...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom