GOD HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've done all ### can

Status
Not open for further replies.
♡♡♡ Let’s Pray Child of God:
God I ask in Jesus’ name, step in my life and perfect that which concerns me. Teach me how to consciously place my anxieties, burdens, disappointments, doubts, fears, and worries, in Your hands.
I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events.
God give me the strength and wisdom to do what I can do and trust You to do the rest.
God teach me how to trust in You and Your timing to work out all things for my good in every situation that I go through.
God forgive me for not trusting You and my anxious thoughts.
Teach me how to let go and let God.
Teach me how to come to You for comfort.
Comfort me Lord Jesus and deliver me from the spirits of anxiety, doubt, disbelief, discouragement, fear, and worry that tries to rob me of fully placing all my trust in You.
Encourage, strengthen, and empower me daily to trust You unconditionally by the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit, Your true written and spoken Word, and Faith in You.
God I know that Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.
God teach me how and cause me to meditate on, listen to, and confess Your Word over my life daily.
God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about.
Amen. ♡
A Prayer For Your Family:
https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18097-pray-for-your-family/
 
Father, I thank You for being the God of every blessing, the fount of every joy, and the source of everything good. I know it is in Your heart to bless the lives of Your children, and as Your child, I desire Your blessing upon my life. Thank You that Your blessings enrich my life, leave me without sorrow, bring me the treasures of Your grace, and express all the kindness of Your favor. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rebuke the spirit of the gossiping neighbor, unemployment, idle laziness how it demons human doesn’t nothing for to do only spying the houseanother neighbor to distribution of information with disrespectful pictures to creating gossiping disaster in everywhere for bullying and destroy the...
Replies
10
Views
152
Heavenly Father, I’ve done all that I can in particular situations and there’s nothing left to do. It seems like it was never enough. Therefore Jesus please take the wheel I’m exhausted.
Replies
10
Views
436
Please God Please help. I've ruined my life through sin and laziness. Help me Jesus find direction and meaning. Please help gor I jave let down my family and am so ashamed. Please help me Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom