God Hear Our Prayer.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I pray in Jesus name that God our father will answer each and every one of us who posts prayer on this site. We are all different with different needs but we are all praying that God will hear our prayers and the cries of our heart and that he will answer us. I also pray that God gives us patient to wait for him to answer us and that we never give up on him. In Jesus name I pray... Amen
 
lord please give comfort and answer every person who asking in thy name. amen
 
Since we married 2 years ago we still live apart .... I am in ### and my husband

in ###. I need some money for visa spouse to get there, and the cost of visa spouse

is expensive, because the currency of my country is very low.

I don't know yet when and how to get money for it.

Please give me support in prayer in order that I can get the money soon for visa cost.

I know God would not leave me alone ..He will help me in the right time.

Thanks God I love you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 A Prayer for Today Heavenly Father, Today, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, and faithfulness. Even when I don't understand everything happening around me, I choose to trust that You are working for my good. Lord, I lift up my...
Replies
9
Views
160
Dear Lord, today I come to You with a heavy and tired heart. 🙏💛 Almost all that we have left is ### pesos, and honestly, I feel so drained and worried. But instead of losing hope, I choose to pray and trust You even more. Lord, please help us today. Send us blessings, opportunities, and kind...
Replies
7
Views
173
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Psalm 39:12 : “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today...
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,344
Messages
16,787,309
Members
648,924
Latest member
Biyraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom